COVID-19 Safety Policies and Protocols
As our community continues the immense challenge of responding and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, we want to share with you the steps we are taking at Bark ATL to help protect the health and safety of our team and guests.
In a review of the current guidance and recommendations from the CDC and local health officials, we are implementing the following policies and protocols:
- We require team members to wash their hands routinely and discourage face touching.
- We require all team members to stay home if they are feeling sick and we will use an infrared thermometer to check each Bark ATL team member when they arrive at the building each day.
- Bark ATL team members will social distance at the required distance of at least 6 feet or wear masks when social distancing is not possible inside our building.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, including our lobby. This includes door handles, countertops, keyboards, phones, light switches, faucets, sinks and other things that our employees frequently touch.
- We will be using our Bark Valet service exclusively and a Bark ATL team member will greet you at your car when you arrive in our parking lot. No dog owners will be allowed inside our building.
- Our employees will wear masks when greeting you outside and we highly encourage you to wear masks as well for the safety of our employees. If you do not have your own mask, our employee may provide one for you to use for their safety, especially if they feel that that the 6-foot distance will not be maintained during your interaction.
- We will use our own slip leads to transfer your dog to us – which will be disinfected after every use.
- We kindly ask you to step outside of your vehicle to remove put on the lead and remove the lease and collar and social distance as much as possible. To limit the risk of any inadvertent virus spread, we will not allow personal belongings to be left when dropping off your dog, including collars, leashes and harnesses.
- At this time, our employees will not be retrieving your dogs from your vehicle if you remain in your vehicle and not wearing a mask.
- We highly encourage the use of disposable food containers that will not be returned to you. Any non-disposable containers will be wiped down.
At Bark ATL, we've always taken great pride that our facility is the cleanest facility in the industry. We know this is more important than ever right now and are committed to maintaining our strenuous cleaning regimen during this time. Bark ATL will provide a safe and healthy environment for our dogs, our team members and our clients.
At this time, there is no evidence that dogs can transmit coronavirus, COVID-19, to humans. We continue to carefully monitor this virus and do all we can to keep our staff healthy. If you or a family member have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you keep your dog home at this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 404-688-2275 to discuss or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are here to serve you and your dog during this challenging time in human history.